Got a few Pump Questions...

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Once again I want to thank yall for all yer help... :thankyou2:
So Im gonna pick yalls brain again... Ive been looking into upgrading my injectors & DVs on my '94. The question I have is, Do I have a 160 or a 180 pump? And if I have a 160, will a set of 370 Marine Injectors be alright to use.
If not what set up do yall recomend??? Im not in a real big hurry, I just wante to make sure I have all my ducks in a row before I buy a bunch of parts I can't use...:bang . So any advice yall might have will be appreciated.
Fireman450

as a 94' it should be a 160, and 370s wont hurt anything with any pump, they are a dirtier type of injector since the spray pattern isnt dead on, how ever for the price of them you cant beat them as far as im concernd, they are a great injector if u like smoke, d/vs and gsk will really blow the smoke as well

they are reasonably good for 400-500 horse, how ever jim fulmer hit 800 on his...

I about 100 percent positve his werent marine 370's but I might be wrong.

I went with Pensicola Diesel's stage two's and a set of decent delivery valves on my 95 160 pumped truck and for the money you can't go wrong! I wish I had somthing bigger now since I put the new turbo on the only time I see any smoke is when the turbo isn't spooled......Need more fuel!!

Heck Fireman has stacks on his truck go with DV's and some 370's and let the smoke roll :)
my truck will puff a tad of smoke when i hit the fuel !
by the way a "tad" in texas is enough to black out 4 lanes of highway until boost hits :) but then i do have a few mods done LOL

Back