Got my trans today!

Bond150

My trans and torque converter came in today! I'm pumped. I'm installing tomorrow. I'll keep yall updated. :woohoo:
6c4e68cf.jpg

c811120c.jpg

Enjoy man, best purchase I ever made...Night and Day over a stocker..Have fun with it..ROB

I'm excited as hell. Headed to the shop tomorrow at 9am to start working on it. I'll let yall know how it goes!

Awesome man!!

You will not regret that choice!!

Keep us posted on what ya think!!

David

I got the transmission in yesterday evening. It's amazing, huge difference over that stock junk. Shifts are great and lock-up is solid. Any kind of break-in period I need to follow?

You will Love it man cause I love mine from Garmon and the gang! I have the same model and best thing I have done to and for my truck.

What does one of those units run cost wise?

2008 Ram 2500 6.7 deleted, S&B CAI, 5" TBE, Smarty S67me

So far I love it. It's a whole new truck. I'm ready to tow something and put this bad boy to the test

I'll never forget what Jeff told me in regards to break in, " Make sure she's full, make sure she's warm then beat the **** out of it" That right there told me I made the right choice...ROB

Direct instructions from Jeff when I called about break-in: "put it to the floor and let 'er eat, we broke it in on the dyno"

Back