Group Buy Interest

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
Checking interest in a group buy on a modded steering box with DSS brace for the 2nd gen trucks. The buy will be both pieces together. We need at least 10. Price will be 425.00 There is a 100.00 core. Which as long as yours dosent have a twisted shaft your core will be good.

Chuck

Last edited:
What are the advantages of this box and brace?? I ask since my stocker is pouring fluid and I really don't want to rebuild it :bang LOL

The box is modded, Takes the weak bearing setup that dodge uses and replace it with a mechined brass bushing. The DSS tightens everthing up a bit more and ties the front end together.

Chuck

You run one Chuck? Does it eliminate alot of slop?

if it is a psc box from tom you can get ratios from 20 or so to 1, alll the way to 10 to one. i am going to have him build me a 10 t0 1 box real soon.

Tim
Yes I have this setup on my truck, Just installed it last week. Still getting used to it. I was so used to the slop that now it almost reacts to quick. Im offering this package since this is a common problem but everbody puts it off due to cost. I have a local gear company that is making the boxes and thought this might help some people fix this problem area.

The boxes are the heavier 4 1/4 turn.

Gunracer1

I have been buried on the injectors have you been to the dyno yet or do we still have time??

I have the brace and it did get rid of a lot of slope, as for the box no idea.

Back