Gt 4202R Gt 4088R 4 Sale

Dusty's Diesel

Gt 4202r approx 2k mi .144 housing $1900
Gt 4088r approx 4k mi .85 and .95 Housings $1750 I take paypal you pay shipping. I will have pics tommorow.

which one would you suggest for my set up and why? What will it take for install? I am super interested? PM if you like

which one would you suggest for my set up and why? What will it take for install? I am super interested? PM if you like

For daily driving the 4088. Would spool great w/ the 190's. I would wastegate it though. For competition the 4202. with a stall converter would be great drag and sled pull turbo. Install you need a Turbonetics pedistall, water lines, exhaust flange, and a discharge flange on the 42. The best thing would to just buy the twin setup off me than you would have the best off both worlds. Comes w/ everything pipes, wastegates, boost controller, clamps, pedistall, turbo's, boots. Everything. W/ the gates closed makes 51-53 boost and 60-63 Drive press. I started opening the little turbo's gate last week and had it @ 1-1 no prob. If I wouldn't of blew my tranny this weekend w/ a GT45 on I was going to try and get the drive press lower than the boost by playing w/ the big turbo's gate. But I need to recover some money so I will expierment again some other time. The pipes was off a TN setup. I had to modify some of the pipes and my welds are not the prettiest, also there is a few clamps I welded new bolts in that are not so pretty. Any how $6000 you pay shipping and someone will have a twin kit also. Here is a pic of them
DSCF1319.jpg
DSCF1321.jpg
Also the chains are to hold the IC pipe on. I have a nice dent in my hood from that lol.

What would it take for me to install the 4088? How much more money and how much do I have to modify? I am serious about the 4088

What would it take for me to install the 4088? How much more money and how much do I have to modify? I am serious about the 4088

I will sell you everything you need to complete the install. TN pedistall that I modified. 45 degree boot for the discharge. Water lines and fittings. $2200 The only thing you will need is a 3'' weld flange for your downpipe. Black widow has them. Installing will require teeing into your heater hoses. Putting the new pedistall in and mounting the turbo. I don't have any extra gaskets for the oil fittings but you can get them anywhere or just maake some. Also you will have to weld your new flange on the down pipe. That is about it.

how loud is the 40........and how much for it with everything to install it

I will sell you everything you need to complete the install. TN pedistall that I modified. 45 degree boot for the discharge. Water lines and fittings. $2200 The only thing you will need is a 3'' weld flange for your downpipe. Black widow has them. Installing will require teeing into your heater hoses. Putting the new pedistall in and mounting the turbo. I don't have any extra gaskets for the oil fittings but you can get them anywhere or just maake some. Also you will have to weld your new flange on the down pipe. That is about it.

It whistles pretty good

Back