gt4202

dirtymax02

bought this turbo a few months ago for a project of mine and im needin to sell it now just seeing if there is any interest in it The part # is 408752. = 76mm ind and 102 exd on the compressor with a .75 A/R 5" inlet and 3.5" outlet. Don't remember the turbine inducer but the exducer was 87mm I think with a 5" vband downpipe and T6 flange.

this is the info i got from dan at ppe about it brought it to a local turbo shop and they said every thing appears to be within spec...800 obo

Post this under "general diesel"... I would bet you get a better respone. Thats a good primary for compounds on a cummins

-ViTO-

bought this turbo a few months ago for a project of mine and im needin to sell it now just seeing if there is any interest in it The part # is 408752. = 76mm ind and 102 exd on the compressor with a .75 A/R 5" inlet and 3.5" outlet. Don't remember the turbine inducer but the exducer was 87mm I think with a 5" vband downpipe and T6 flange.

this is the info i got from dan at ppe about it brought it to a local turbo shop and they said every thing appears to be within spec...800 obo

Back