Guernsey County Showdown Workstock

AdaMax

In Cambridge Ohio there is a pull this Saturday the 28th of July .
They are running NADM 2.6 rules .
BUT I talked to one of the organizers of the event and he said they would be willing to have a NADM workstock also if at least 10 trucks showed up .
I would absolutely love to see more consistency in the rules in my area and I think this is the first step in doing so . That being said I would very much appreciate any other workstocks that were to show up . The more the better .:rockwoot:

What do you mean by consistency Adam? Theres all kinds of consistency in the rules! LOL You can pretty much count on everybody pulling for second place in the street class now since Dornan got his truck together. That truck hauls the mail for sure. And I'll be there no matter what, with or without the truck.

No doubt it is a monster that will fit the rules almost anywhere . But if they would go to NADM rules for 2.6 around here that would only help him too .

You know what its like to pull 5 places within an hour of you and have a different set of rules every time ( IT JUST PLAIN SUCKS !!! ) .:nail:

I guess I will see ya up there Kyle hope your trucks done though .

Thats right and NADM rules for 2.6 would help him just as well. And yes there needs to be a set of rules established for all of the pulls around that just run a street and an open diesel class to put a limit somewhere on the street class besides DOT tires, no hood stack, a stock style intercooler and no injectables.

Ill come out for workstock. Any word on others coming? Also whats the details...times, payout etc etc.

According to the website it says each truck class is $30 entry fee $250 to win and paying 5 places so hopefully they leave it that way for the workstock if they have it.

Chris give me a call if u get this. Does anyone know of any rwyb trucks that are goin to be there?

Like Adam mention this pull is a great step in the right direction for this area, its not very often we have NADM in the area doing a pull much less a true workstock n 2.6 class. I'm def looking forward to the event.

As far as people coming to pull in the workstock I know of 7 for sure . So I don't think there will be a problem in having the class .

Back