Guess the Dyno Number....

nice, from the video it looks like the truck had more in it than 654 on fuel tho

It was gating almost from the start of the pull! A 42 turbine on almost an 80mm compressor seems painfully small. Specially with a diverter valve.

That monster rubber in the back isn't helping on the inertia pulls either.

It was gating almost from the start of the pull! A 42 turbine on almost an 80mm compressor seems painfully small. Specially with a diverter valve.

That monster rubber in the back isn't helping on the inertia pulls either.

The specs on the GTX are roughly 76/82/14.....the TDV halves the a/r to roughly 7cm2 until 22psi when it's fully open. With the first stage of nitrous at 20psi, things get rockin and rollin in a hurry. I've never seen a truck come up that hard off the hit.

Man I was so close! I guessed 880hp with the jets and charger as was listed.

There were a few who were close...but 4hp is half psychic :hehe:

I would like to see the timing bumped and the fuel cut some to see what it can really do fuel only

There were a few who were close...but 4hp is half psychic :hehe:

You guys had tons of fuel, but I didn't think the jets you guys were using were going to be enough.

On a side note, that truck came on hard. Really hard. That TDV was better than I anticipated.

If it was for the magazine did you make a sweep without the valve and with? We kick it around once and a while in a competition setting but after lunching one on the juice (valve and all through the turbine as liquid metal) they might not be real tempted to give it another shot.

If it was for the magazine did you make a sweep without the valve and with? We kick it around once and a while in a competition setting but after lunching one on the juice (valve and all through the turbine as liquid metal) they might not be real tempted to give it another shot.

This is kind of what I was wondering. Longevity of them in a competition motor.

What kind of EGT were you seeing? Most of the time the truck is run with way less nitrous...and no flame out the exhaust.

You'd have to ask Torrey and crew, but from my testing and Egts is "all of them" an answer? LOL

It made a mess of two turbines on the way out.

You'd have to ask Torrey and crew, but from my testing and Egts is "all of them" an answer? LOL

It made a mess of two turbines on the way out.

I've seen that number too...:Cheer:

I do know that right now they have a converter that's tighter than stock and can still spool on the line, which is almost unheard of for a 76mm charger. Before they needed a V10 to spool.

Back