Gun's n Gear changes to "The Diesel Show"

THATpreston

Brush your teeth.
From an email I received:

Hello Diesel Enthusiast:

Guns and Gears was the originator of diesel enthusiast coverage on television. Starting now the producers of Guns and Gears are moving that coverage over to THE DIESEL SHOW.

We took a different approach for the introduction of the show and are releasing it via the internet so you can watch the show on your schedule not the broadcast schedule.

So how can you get THE DIESEL SHOW?

You can download and install the internet viewer and subscribe to the show from a single link on our web site. Go to www.thedieselshow.tv and click the show logo on the top right of the screen and in a few minutes the show will arrive on your computer.

Don’t forget that after you watch the show there will be a link that will allow you to also subscribe to Guns and Gears. Guns and Gears will continue to have the excellent coverage of the firearms and hot rod activities.

I received that spam too but thanks to my spam filter I won't any more.

Jerks

The last 1/3 of the show was an interview with Dan Scheid and talked about the rail. Guns and Gears was one of the few shows giving us any coverage.

The 1st show is about 400megs and the program is another 7. It has a new segment from a Diamler truck dealer in LA (Sterling, Western Star, Freightshaker), then the camless engine segment, and finally the segment from SDX last year.

Camless motor...... I remember seeing a Ford some years back that used (I think) some kind'a electric gizmoe to accuate the valves. Actually, they had two different kinds but it's been so long ...I forgot.:doh: There was something about full ECM control and how it made everything better. However, they could not get it to live........... Good O'le steel still has'em beat. LOL

Back