Hamilton and MaxSpool pushrods

BWC

Both sets I have are used.

Hamilton pushrods - $200 shipped + PayPal fee

MaxSpool pushrods - $200 shipped + PayPal fee

Located in CO

27392419889_57ef0b7624_z.jpg

27392419819_ba69aa14df_z.jpg

I picked up a set of these maxspool rods a couples weeks back. they look pretty decent. glws!

Just put those ms pushrods back in a customers build, didn’t see a reason to buy him brand new ones, they looked awesome!

Maxspool pushrods are made by trend. great products. They are what we install on our builds

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just put those ms pushrods back in a customers build, didn’t see a reason to buy him brand new ones, they looked awesome!

Maxspool pushrods are made by trend. great products. They are what we install on our builds

Good to know! I haven't heard much about them but I like to see that kind of feedback!

trendperform.com they are also under the same roof as diamond pistons. They have been around a long time and are nothing new to the industry

Hamilton pushrods are made by Manton. I did 9 passes in my pulling truck between 4000-6000 rpm at 1600hp and surprisingly the maxspools held up just fine and none bent at all. Good products.

The pushrods are for 24 valve! Not sure what the difference is though to be honest lol

The maxspool push rods have been sold! I still have the hamiltons though!

Back