Hats off to Chris and his Wife.

Rich Buckley

Opie shaft twister
They did a great job with the gainesville race. to put on a race with just 2 people there is hard but they pull it off. Thank NHRDA, Chris and Mrs Shifter. Great job cant wait until South Ga on the 19th.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

They did a great job with the gainesville race. to put on a race with just 2 people there is hard but they pull it off. Thank NHRDA, Chris and Mrs Shifter. Great job cant wait until South Ga on the 19th.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

thats great we got 6 people to help do our pull

Chris and Robin are the Best. They ALWAYS Work very hard for all of us.

Chris and Robin you are the Best and we had a good time as allways!!:thankyou2: glad youall got home OK see ya in about 3 weeks.:rockwoot:

Yes, another thanks from our crew. Great job and hope to make a couple more races.

Tobin

Thanks a bunch Chris & Robin! Great to see you again and looking forward to the next race on the 19th!

Brad

:Cheer:

yes Chris and his wife are great people, looking forward to seeing you guys again

It was a crappy race and Chris is a lazy bum...

Just kidding guys...you know how I felt about the whole thing :D

Good Job all around.

Thank you! We really enjoy doing it and we get to meet lots of new people doing something that we love. Already planning G'Ville 2010 .... Might even have a title sponsor for next year

You guys are correct if Chris had not dragged me out to the East Coast a couple of years ago , The NHRDA would still be a little car club out on the West Coast , and we all know without a great wife that both helps and supports you still would be :redx:

Thanks Chris and Robin for all you do before , during and after each event.:clap:

You guys are correct if Chris had not dragged me out to the East Coast a couple of years ago , The NHRDA would still be a little car club out on the West Coast , and we all know without a great wife that both helps and supports you still would be :redx:

Thanks Chris and Robin for all you do before , during and after each event.:clap:

And Where were you!!!!!!! are you going to be at Ciecil?

had a great time, as usual. thanks to chris and robin. it was a well run event. these folks are very professional. and theye always share the crown royal after the race at the hotel. thanks again N.H.R.D.A. looking forward to GA.

I had a great time as well, thanks so much for putting a event like this on. And thanks to all that came out. You guys made it all worth it.

chris and wifey always do a good job JOB WELL DONE just dont forget to get the wish list that you need for 2010 and we'll get the ball rollin poss.if there are any other fla. races that we can get them to do ckn412@yahoo.com

And Where were you!!!!!!! are you going to be at Ciecil?

I wish I could be there but we have an event in Redding Ca the same weekend, I do miss the whole group in Florida you guys are great bunch and especially your breakfast burrito's before an event to get things going:cheer:

I will get back out to the East Coast but probably next year.

I still have to convince Chris that I have grown up and can hang in the parking lot till 4am and not say stupid stuff that might incriminate me:bang

Back