Hawk Pads

SuperDave4x4

popcorn playa
Looking for some Hawk Performance Brake pads.. and I need the ASAP. Front only.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4

Looking for some Hawk Performance Brake pads.. and I need the ASAP. Front only.

1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Go to advance and get wagner severe duty. Life time wear guarentee. 70 bucks and you'll never have to buy another pair.

Go to advance and get wagner severe duty. Life time wear guarentee. 70 bucks and you'll never have to buy another pair.

Are they goin to eat the rotors up? This sounds like a good alternative and I need some pretty quick my current hawk pads are wearing thin..

For the record, Advance auto parts does not sell any brand of pad with a lifetime wear warranty. The Wagner pads do carry a lifetime warranty against defect which would be pad/plate separation etc. but not wear. Brake pads are a wear item that must be serviced periodically.

Now for the good stuff. On my truck and trucks that I service, I use premium grade rotors and Wagner ThermoQuiet® pads. If the calipers are functioning properly, the pads wear evenly and never make noise. If you replace the pads before they are totally shot you can usually wear out two and sometime three sets of pads to one set of rotors.

Putting on 3500 calipers makes a stopping power difference also.

For the record, Advance auto parts does not sell any brand of pad with a lifetime wear warranty. The Wagner pads do carry a lifetime warranty against defect which would be pad/plate separation etc. but not wear. Brake pads are a wear item that must be serviced periodically.

Now for the good stuff. On my truck and trucks that I service, I use premium grade rotors and Wagner ThermoQuiet® pads. If the calipers are functioning properly, the pads wear evenly and never make noise. If you replace the pads before they are totally shot you can usually wear out two and sometime three sets of pads to one set of rotors.
They may not be, but they are sold that way around here. Hell I got a rotor replaced that I ruined from not changing the pads in time. They will pretty much take anything back with receipt.

Last edited:
They may not be, but they are sold that way around here. Hell I got a rotor replaced that I ruined from not changing the pads in time. They will pretty much take anything back with receipt.

Buy Wagner Brake Pad Set SX459A at Advance Auto Parts

Thanks LReiff for that bit of info! I may just get the Thermoquiets to get me buy for a year or two. I just have to get a set under this thing before I ruin the rotors.

Looking for some Hawk Performance brake pad set.. and I need the ASAP. Front only.
1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4

Prices for hawk brake pad sets would normally range to $50-$100. Some known online stores are carparts.com, autopartswarehouse.com, car-stuff.com. They also offers wholesale.

Back