He does have Banks in this thing...

"I thought it was a 6.6?"
"Nope, they're never right with the engine sizes"
"Yah, they always round up or down"

Full throttle runs...in the rain, in a parking lot during mid-day, with cars all over...WTF? Let's hope these kids don't get their hands on a heavily modified truck! :badidea:

"I thought it was a 6.6?"
"Nope, they're never right with the engine sizes"
"Yah, they always round up or down"

Full throttle runs...in the rain, in a parking lot during mid-day, with cars all over...WTF? Let's hope these kids don't get their hands on a heavily modified truck! :badidea:

They think they ARE in a heavily modified truck....

The way I see it, it's a good thing these retards got the banks kit. Not enough HP to lose control and hurt any innocent folks, and well, they'd be "one of those kids" constantly smoke the place up.

When he says, "is that the second one?" I hope he's not referring to a second turbo or anything. :bang

I think he was....but what he saw was the compressor housing and the turbine housing and thought it was two differant turbos...$.02

LOL

I can kinda guess, they think bark-ish noise would be a BOV. But really now.

the automatic trucks had the "slanted" fuse box? or is that just the angle of the video?

I dont think Banks makes any blow off valves...that I know of

the slanted fuse box is on the newer Dodges; I want to say 06+

That is the funniest $hit I have heard all day. Inline Turbo's and Banks everything. Thanks for making it another funny day.

U should see it launch in 4x4 come on do it, no way man it's terrible on these trucks, LOL

those kids should not be allowed around any diesel...they round up or down!!!! who says that

Back