Helenville WI BTPA Vids,Pics, & Results

Bobcat698

Pure Diesel Power
Here are some pictures & vids from the 2008 BTPA Helenville hook, along with results.
I took 4th place, I think I could have done better, I should have caught another gear, I am still feeling out this new setup. We'll see what happens!

Pure Diesel Power group:
IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

Joe Novotny
IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

Tim Windll

Click here to see Video

Garrett Shields
Click here to see Video

Mark Huckstorf has a Youtube video of the whole class here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ueQZi-g8CE

It was one heck of a show. Glad to see you make it to hook and have some luck. Thanks for the help with the parts on my truck. My clutch was slipping so hopefully next time it runs a little further.

Maybe at Richland Center we can talk a little more wont be so crazy.

Very nice pull Garrett!:rockwoot: a question on tim's truck he is running alot of R's, but got under the charger a little early i thought? maybe a little more gear?

It was one heck of a show. Glad to see you make it to hook and have some luck. Thanks for the help with the parts on my truck. My clutch was slipping so hopefully next time it runs a little further.

Now I know who ya are.. I didn't see a signature or avatar.. Now I gotcha :)

Nice to meet you Joe!

Very nice pull Garrett!:rockwoot: a question on tim's truck he is running alot of R's, but got under the charger a little early i thought? maybe a little more gear?

Tim thinks he has some turbo issues.

looks like a good pull and tim always comes back at the end of the year doesnt he?

Helenville had one hell of a track this year! Weather was finally good, but the mosquitos were out of control.

Glad you made it down Garrett. See ya on Saturday.

Ya Tim took his turbo back in to see whats up with it. It seems to fall of so quick at the end. It has a crazy whistle to it.

Back