Help Major HP Problem 06CR

Hard to say without knowing what mods have been done. You may be right where you are supposed to be.

I'm kind of confused.

The same truck, with more mods, on the same dyno, makes less power?

The truck was seeing 100% ECM load, and now seeing 27% load?

Different truck more mods. Same dyno. Problem is truck will not go over 27 % calculated load and wondering if any one had any idea why. I have had one post that was an answer to my problem and he said it was on a 03-04 truck. Yes both trucks were 06. I still think there is a problem in the ECU.

Yes, it could be an ECM issue. Could be a genuine load issue. Could be something is tripping a defuel table. Could be a tune issue.

You refuse to discuss setup for purposes of diagnosis. You can't expect people here to blindly stab in the dark. If you've got a secret squirrel setup, go talk to the squirrel you bought it from. If you want help, start answering questions.

Yes, it could be an ECM issue. Could be a genuine load issue. Could be something is tripping a defuel table. Could be a tune issue.

You refuse to discuss setup for purposes of diagnosis. You can't expect people here to blindly stab in the dark. If you've got a secret squirrel setup, go talk to the squirrel you bought it from. If you want help, start answering questions.

x2...

Scheid stage 2 cam, fly cut piston top fuel coated, balance bottom end, pdi manifold electric water pump, electric fan's. ported on exhaust side in intake best that it could with out cutting intake off. Truck ran smarty TNT-R, TST & EZ last time i talked was around previous on in Convintion TN. Has twin CP3 S400 charger.I was thinking about buying engine last winter.
Hope this helps guys this is all that i can remmber from when i was going to purchase the engine instead of building mine.

Hook up a scan tool and drive around and try to get 100% engine load.. If you still cant achieve 100%, then start ruling out the tst, ez, and smarty. Take one off at a time..

Hook up a scan tool and drive around and try to get 100% engine load.. If you still cant achieve 100%, then start ruling out the tst, ez, and smarty. Take one off at a time..

Thanks, It doesn't have TST on it. We tried it with EZ unhooked but never took Smarty off and put it back to stock, That sounds like something good to try. Should it hit 100% load on the street with stock tuning?

Scheid stage 2 cam, fly cut piston top fuel coated, balance bottom end, pdi manifold electric water pump, electric fan's. ported on exhaust side in intake best that it could with out cutting intake off. Truck ran smarty TNT-R, TST & EZ last time i talked was around previous on in Convintion TN. Has twin CP3 S400 charger.I was thinking about buying engine last winter.
Hope this helps guys this is all that i can remmber from when i was going to purchase the engine instead of building mine.

Dual II Cp3s Flux 4.3 S472 83 turbine .90 , 06 white 3500 Dually used to be an automatic converted to NV4500, had transmission codes in it when I got it and would hardly pull a sled at all, Got a recovery tune from Marco and that helped a bunch and got rid of codes just still didn't seem to have the power it should. Put on dyno to see what was going on and found that % load would not go over 27% with 563 hp Hope that clears everything up.

weird.i know there was ecm load issues in the 03-04 ecm. your truck looks like a 06 and up so that problem to my knowledge is obsolete to your ecm from what i understand. assuming your running a smarty, try and re upload the program from your computer and then to the truck. fixed my issues in my 03

This is the first time I hear of an ECM load issue on an 03', can you tell me more about this? I am new and can't PM yet, done mean to hijack the thread. I am also planning a dyne soon and want to be prepared. Thanks:bow:

The PTO being on is just the high idle feature you get with all smarty tunes, has nothing to do with power. I would try different software, or at least a different level.

At the end of the year last year my truck would do the same thing 21% and thats all i could get.. Take off all eletronics off and only could get 50% load.. Now I was told to try lots of stuff. Run it around for 100mi with no programing= no change. Batterys unhooked all night =no change I never did figure it out sold the truck as a stock one. BUT I bet its in the ECM I would try getting the ecm reflashed for a manual truck rather than an auto

Back