help please

young12valve

teach me everything
Okay on my daily driver 2003 gmc 208k on the truck has 30 or 40% over injectors in it with a stock charger.
The other day I walked into the store and after five minutes of letting the truck run I came outside and saw the truck haze very bad and when I pushed the throttle white smoke came out. Instantly I thought my injectors were bad, I borrows the mac scan tool, i couldnt check balance rates but I cut each injector and tested the throttle and it didnt change a thing. No fuel knock, no fuel in oil, or in the coolant. The oil is not even on the dipstick anymore, so now we are thinking that my turbo is leaking. So tomorrow I am pulling my downpipe and boost tubes and checking for oil.Any ideas on what all it might be? I hope it is just the turbo and not my injectors they only have 30-40k on them........Any help appreciated I am trying to get my daily driver up and running asap Thanks Cliff

No coolant loss, on the hot pipe between the turbo and intercooler it is oily but on the cold side between the intercooler and motor it is clean. Can not get to the down pipe to see the back side of the charger. Anyone have any ideas?

It must be oil smoke if it's that low on oil. Turbo is my guess. Good thing you did a little investigating before spending the money. Smart.

Smell the smoke?

Back