Help. Water/Meth System doesn't seem to do much

Arocknid

Greetings. Looking for a little help with a new water/meth system I installed a couple of weeks ago. So far, I can't detect any performance increase or difference in EGTs. Has anyone else experienced this phenomenon? I've tried every combination of water-meth between 0 and 50% ratios and fiddled with the progressive controller to start spraying anywhere from 7 to 15 lbs of boost.
The truck is an '06 6.0 with 4" Magnaflow turbo back exhaust, Edge Juice Attitude, pre-drilled after market intake elbow, and Airaid intake box.
The truck runs great, I just honestly can't tell any difference at all with the spray turned on. The system is a Cooling Mist with one large and one small nozzle and 150psi pump with progressive controller. It consumes about a gallon of water/meth in a day or two of “lead-foot” driving around town. As far as I can tell, the two nozzles are installed correctly and spraying. Although I have not yet gone as far as to remov the intake elbow and bench test the spray pattern. I did remove the lines to the nozzles after a run and could see lots of blue washer fluid dribbling out, so I assume it's getting into the intake. Maybe these systems just don't make all that much of a difference with the 6.0, but I was expecting to feel a real seat-of-the-pants difference. I’d appreciate any input from anyone with experience with these systems.

Snow Performance Meth h20 injection

You need to get your hands on some Boast juice from Snow Performance its about 49% Meth and 51% distilled water, gave me a 75 horse power increase, hav e to be carefull with the mixture Im on my third head gasket!

I've been running snow's kit for almost 4 years now and have been running the cheap windshield washer fluid. I never noticed a hp or seat of the pants feeling/difference when i have it on but it i do notice it cooling good. I've only got one big 625 nozzle in my intake elbow and have been thinking about adding a small 375 nozzle. I've got snow's 220psi pump.

Take the lines off, hook up your air compressor to the boost line and see if you are getting good flow. I had a bad controller the first time. My snow kit cools like a SOB. You should notice a large decrease in EGT's just running water.

Back