Hey First pull like to hear some input

jhndrtxn

Hey guys jus getting into this been doin alot of reading asking questions an finally hooked mind you my truck is bone stock 2006 2500 QCSB TRX4 with the g56 trans, Heavy duty tow package (large intercooler, heavy rear springs) i had no extra weight weighing in at 7350, i pulled 4lo 3rd

heres a link im at 0:55
http://youtu.be/5tIGbYJSh00
Where do you think i need to go from here

I'd like to be competetive but my wallet wont allow me to jump into that hard i'd like to make a solid workstock/ daily driver i could honestly care less about winning right now i want to minimize breakage at this point to me the truck is impressive already bone stock an able to do well i do have an edge juice w/ attitude comming and i should be having a South bend DD 3250 clutch ordered next week

Ditch the edge juice! Get EFI live.

EFI live is out for your year, gauges, intake, exhaust, 90hp injectors, aftermarket lift pump from fass, airdog, etc., dual disk clutch from south bend or Valair, traction bars, head studs, a trick he351 from fleece, arson 3 kit or bag of parts for your cp3. I think thats a pretty good start for workstock.

Last edited:
Do not get a standard SB DD for pulling. They will not hold too much.

i know the sb street 3250 wont be able to hold too much but i got a good deal on it an as soon as i get injectors an turbo i plan on updating to a 3600 sfi rated clutch an same with the edge was a good deal im doin this on a tight budget due to a complicated divorce

Back