Hi Everyone!

Brad_Ford

Hi everyone! My name is Brad. Last name is Ford but i am a mopar man thru n thru. lol. I have a 1998 Dodge Dually (quad cab) that is all stock right now but i want more power. So, i asked around at work and Comp D was the most preferred site by just about every diesel head there! They told me that there is A LOT of knowledge here and thats a good thing because i have lots of questions! Oh, btw, my dually, it has the 12 valve engine. As i understand it the trucks were available with either 2 or 4 valves per cyl that year. Well the guy that ordered mine (the orig owner) obviously did not understand performance. (Why use 2 valves when you could have 4?????). I guess that is my 1st question!
Well, as you have probably already figured out i like to talk! My name is brad, i live in Northern Mississippi, and cant wait to learn how to turn this cummins up! Hear its easily done but i popped the hood and dont have a clue where to start! I guess the search feature is as good as place as any?
Other than that any quick advice from the pros???
Thanks, nice to meet ya, hope yo learn a lot here, Brad

Thanks. i asked my partners from work if what their 'screen names' were. Neiother used his real name as his nick name and neither wants his screen name mentioned. I am hoping that is not a problem....they went on to explain how that while this forum has much knowledge it also has its clicks (or click). The was they explain it until i am 'in' i might only be givin half the story or 'tricks' as it may be. Well, to be honest w you i was just looking for a starting point and some advice. You all can have the hormornes n the like.

Boy wont i be eating crow if they were just pullin my leg!

Brad Ford
Holly Springs, Mississippi

Back