High beams with fog lights or driving lights ?

1965LONEWOLF

lonewolf
I have it hooked up on my 04.5 so i can use high beams with the fogs light on and i am trying to do it now with my 2010 3500 , does anyone know the trick to do it ? i want to have the high beams on and fog lights on together ? :bow:

What's your headlight switch look like. A lot of them are standard now. I had the same switch in my 2012 mustang that I did in my 2008 audi and I did the same trick on both. If you have the same remote, I'll shoot you how I did it.

Not to be an Asshole but do you know how annoying that is to other drivers. It's bad enough people use driving lights on the highway as it is. If you are that blind get glasses.
Rant over.

:hehe:LOL:poke:Ive been on some back roads were extra lighting would have made the pucker factor a lot less! So give me the directions I'd love this mod!

can you find the relay that controls the fog lights and cut the pin off that triggers them off when the high beams are on. will only work if you have a relay for your fog lights

find anyone with a smarty, xrt, or tpms tuner. you can enable it through the tpms menu.

I have a ssr/udc i use for my 04.5 truck , could i use that just for the lights in my 2010 ?

plug it in and see of you can access the TPMS. its not programming, just checking boxes for options already installed. can also stop the lights from flashing when locking and the horn as well.

worst comes to worst, find someone who works at a shop and throw them a couple bucks to use their tool to get in there. any generic one should work as long as it is for dodge.

Back