Highest HP 6-spd Auto?

MCummings

It's my name ^
What's the highest HP 6.7 right now running the Aisan 6-speed?

Just curious what's out there for aftermarket parts, what's holding, and what's not for those trans?

I know if you want to put alot of power down, just throw a 48RE i nit, but, I'd like to use, and keep all the cool stuff with the Aisan..

Thanks.
Merrick

High HP Aisan..?.?.? I havn't heard of any very high C&C. The Aisan is only available in the C&C's.

As for high HP 6.7's (with a 68RFE).... SunCoast is doing some great things in testing currently. There are a few 700hp truck holding the power with some trick test parts from SunCoast.

Whoa.

Yes, Very Sorry. I meant the 68rfe. Brain Fart. I'm getting old :( LOL

I'm looking at purchasing a '10, and want to know whose trans to put in the truck...

I'm running an awesome 47re that John Isaacs worked on from Floor It in my wifes 12v, but, I'm really not sure what's the best for the 68's. I'm not a fan of ATS at all, and Suncoast really never impressed me from "the stories" I heard when I used to have my own performance business, but I have not dealt with them since the unfortunate passing of Joe Webb.

Tell me more about these, "trick" parts...

Merrick

Ron is a great guy to work with. They have a few mechanical parts that seem to be helping these 68's hold some power. They have also been working on some TCM tuning capabilities to aid shift points and lock-ups. As for the "trick" parts I'm not positive what all it consists of but it seems to be working. They have been testing for about 3 weeks now and should be able to release very soon.

I'd like to see a Cummins 5500 w/ Aisin and 4x4 modded. 11 inch ring gear in front, 12 in back. The Aisin should have some potential being it comes stock w/ 3 torque converter clutches.

I'd like to see a Cummins 5500 w/ Aisin and 4x4 modded. 11 inch ring gear in front, 12 in back. The Aisin should have some potential being it comes stock w/ 3 torque converter clutches.

I put a clutch in a '08 last week...now I want axles like that for my 3500! :hehe:

Back