highest hp single cp3 single turbo dodge?

Cummin_un_glued

does anybody have any idea what the record might be for the highest hp single cp3 and single turbo dodge? and no cp3.4's

I did 893HP 3 years ago with single turbo, single cp3 and NOS.

I hit 647, stock cp3, silver bullet, 50hp ddp sticks, no nos, no wm.

Kevin

I think phils lover bobby did 700 at Houston this year

Just kidding phil

867 fuel only 947 with one stage of NX

single II SB66 stage II pump

Was that a worked SB 66 or was it the off the shelf version? Just askin cause thats the turbo im lookin to get.

What do you mean by worked? there only availible as off the shelf as far as i know. it's the same turbo that we used last year.

Robert, you can, if you talk nice to Brady, get a worked version of the 66, they put some thrust washers in and stuff, which makes the turbo spool faster, and also can give more boost

Kevin

Robert, you can, if you talk nice to Brady, get a worked version of the 66, they put some thrust washers in and stuff, which makes the turbo spool faster, and also can give more boost

Kevin

Kevin thats an updated off the shelf unit, we had that update for about 9 months now. maybe new to the public but not to us. i thought that bswole was talking about like porting the housings or something time consuming.:Cheer:

Kevin thats an updated off the shelf unit, we had that update for about 9 months now. maybe new to the public but not to us. i thought that bswole was talking about like porting the housings or something time consuming.:Cheer:

Robert...my SB came straight from II with those washers and stuff, but also came with ported wastegates.

Robert...my SB came straight from II with those washers and stuff, but also came with ported wastegates.

II does an exellent job on there turbo's, i cant wait to get the one from wade's truck on mine, then maybe i can hang with you in the 1/4.

I think phils lover bobby did 700 at Houston this year

Just kidding phil

well your lover "wanna-have-wood" won't give dyno numbers....so i don't know how you can complain on someone else that actually gives hp numbers.

and Bobby didn't do quite 700 at houston, 687? or so. that's the highest ive ever personally seen it dyno.

PS i'll chat with you at Buda if not sooner about some "dark" diesel business.

867 fuel only 947 with one stage of NX

single II SB66 stage II pump

867 on a stage II pump?...what kind of fuel pressure was you running to it?......if you dont mind me asking what were you using for injectors as well?

just trying to figure out how much i can make....right now i've got a stage 3 II pump and a FASS hpfp 150 @ 17psi...edge hot juice and ts mp8.....going with a new 66 turbo and injectors as soon as i decide what i want

Last edited:
Back