Hit the dyno today

thodge

Well it made 666hp and 1375tq. at only 59 pounds of boost. Isee about 72 psi at the track so maybe there is some more left in it. It was on a superflow dyno.

Damn. Not bad at all!! Where you running the propane then?

EDIT: you might wanna up date that Comp to a Drag comp too.

Damn. Not bad at all!! Where you running the propane then?

EDIT: you might wanna up date that Comp to a Drag comp too.

Itried the propane on one run didnt make a difference. Idont think the hobbs switch is working right.

what did % load did you end up being able to get on your truck with that superflow its hard to get a good acurate number since it load it instantly that a plus of a dynojet. You should go up to Fort Dodge Transmission and dyno or go down to St. Joesph Diesel and dyno as they have dyno jets and I know the dyno jet at Fort Dodge is acurate if any a little low 10-20hp.

yea scheid hotrod pump.

is this there old pump that they have had for a while or is it some thing new? either way, congrats on the numbers. very nice 1/4 time also. you think u can get into the 11's with #2 only?

is this there old pump that they have had for a while or is it some thing new? either way, congrats on the numbers. very nice 1/4 time also. you think u can get into the 11's with #2 only?

Dont think think it should be a problem getting in to the 11s with #2. Need a little bit taller tire, I was going threw the traps running out of gear with 410s with the tire combo i was running.

what did % load did you end up being able to get on your truck with that superflow its hard to get a good acurate number since it load it instantly that a plus of a dynojet. You should go up to Fort Dodge Transmission and dyno or go down to St. Joesph Diesel and dyno as they have dyno jets and I know the dyno jet at Fort Dodge is acurate if any a little low 10-20hp.

I think it was 75%

if you were on this dyno you would know why we had to run it that high. My truck made 320hp at 45% load. When this superflow loads it load instanly the full percent its not a ramp so it was hard to get a accurate number especially out of the trucks with single turbos. I could only load mine at 62% any higher and i couldnt keep it lite but it could have easily taken 75% load.

Congrats on your #s!! We should dyno ours one day,but then again we don't really care about #s!!

Back