How bout that smith truck!!!

Jeff2

Comp Diesel Sponsor
If you saw that 4x4 run stucky it was cool!!
congrats to that team they have worked hard.
If you saw my run I got out run by a duramax
again! same lane as last year, same buck spruill
he got me again. :eek:wned:

Yeah, pretty wild!

Sucked to see you get put out, but I guess that's racing!
Chris

jeff they were all some very exciting races,i think we have found the power and with the truck at suncoast for tranny dissection it will only be a matter of time before we can put more of it to the ground...the smith truck was awesome as well as the stuckeysssssss

That was an awesome race..... A new ET/MPH record, and the fastest/quickest pass for a 4wd to date. Congrats to all

I could not agree more... the Smith truck is awesome. He put a couple of lengths on TEAM GREEN before Philip ran him down at the big end. Fastest side by side prostreet race ever...?

Jeff - it is always exciting to run you. Our round had to be the closest of the day:rockwoot:. We just got lucky this time around.

thanks for the kind words jeff. we had a great time just hanging out with you guys and actually getting to do some racing. i think we could have given stuckey and even closer race if our tranny hadn't hesitated shifting into overdrive, that is when he came around us. gotta fix that before the next time. thanks again and can't wait to see you all in indy.

smitty,you probably dont know me ,I ran pro-street also in one of the dmaxes.your truck was truly an awesome animal.I hope to be more competive in the near future.Its going to take alot to run you guys(all pro-street competors)see you soon!!!!

What can you say about Smitty? Truck looks good, hauls ass and some of the nicest folks in the pits. He had Team Green off the line. Nice race to both!

Jimmy:

My SINCERE CONGRATULATIONS to you and your Dad buddy!!:rockwoot:
I am so happy I was there to see you make all the runs and stay together!
You guys have worked so hard the last two years and it is great to see things finally starting to come together for you! Looking forward to Indy.

-------
Lewis:

It was great to see and talk to you and Keating again!

--------
John_P

rhilton109 said:
smitty,you probably dont know me ,I ran pro-street also in one of the dmaxes.your truck was truly an awesome animal.I hope to be more competive in the near future.Its going to take alot to run you guys(all pro-street competors)see you soon!!!!

i didn't get to meet you but i know which truck is yours. thanks for the compliments.

lewis, it was great to see you and keating again. we need to get together and go to clay city again.

John P. thanks for all the support and help you have given to us for the past couple of years. you know how much you are appreciated around our camp.
yeah, i forgot eric, we will all be in clay city shortly.

Jimmy:

You and you Dad are very welcome!:rockwoot: I am honored to have been able to help you guys out and be a part of your Team Jimmy. I am looking forward to all the upcoming events this year.

-------
John_P

Back