How many diesel drag assocs are there now?

McRat

Without any flames, slams or sarcasm, can each of the organizations be explained to the readership? Membership, schedule, website, goals for 2007, regions served, etc?

The ones I'm aware of are DHRA, NDHRA, and PDRA? Are there more?

I know a bit about DHRA, but very little about the others.

Bobo said:
Wasn't there some sort of farm truck racing league down south?

Yes we formed a small organization called the FTRL (Farm Truck Racing League). We had planned to run once a month at Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds GA. Trouble we had was everybody talked big and then didn't show up. So, we have not even tried to restart it for this year. Oh well, we tried....
Amy

McRat said:
Without any flames, slams or sarcasm, can each of the organizations be explained to the readership? Membership, schedule, website, goals for 2007, regions served, etc?

There is only one, The DHRA.

John Robinson said:
There is only one, The DHRA.

I recommend the DHRA. But thanks for trying to stir up things.

Discussions about various racing organizations are typically heated, and loaded with he-said-she-said info, but often are missing real tech info.

McRat said:
I recommend the DHRA. But thanks for trying to stir up things.

Discussions about various racing organizations are typically heated, and loaded with he-said-she-said info, but often are missing real tech info.

And you are never involved in such banter, right Pat?LOL That thing ready for Vegas yet?

Quite honestly, the other organizations besides DHRA do not seem to operate on a large enough scale or with enough consistency to really follow.

Craig

McRat said:

Without stirring anything, the PDRA is not a racing association, we are just an association of racers. No racing promoting, or rules, or anything like the DHRA or the NHRdA.

I agree with others, the DDRA has been around a while, but don;t hear much.

The DHRA and the NHRdA seem to be the active ones.

Back