How many trucks in your local classes 2.6 and 2.8

full pull

Sales&Support Valair Inc
just trying to see how many trucks show up and pull at your local pulls.

Im talking about sanctioned points events.....**No Brush Pulls**.

We only have one diesel truck class with the TTTPA the rest are gas truck and tractors, 2wd Mods, and a Hot Farm Diesel class.

Our 2.8 class averages between 12 and 17 trucks depending on where in the state we are. Most pulls are 2 days Fri and Sat night.

We have had around 7-10 trucks at our pulls throughout the summer.

i have been to i think 6 FPP 2.6 class pulls and it is right around 30 trucks everytime

Cotpc in ohio. Just in the 2.6 class. Normal turn out for the entire show is between 80-100. We had 111 hooks last saturday night.

Ted

I pull with heartland truck pullers and we have anywhere between 7-20 trucks in our street 2.5 class and 3-4 in our 2.8 class of which only 3 are running for points in the 2.5 class and 4 are running for points in the 2.8 class.

5-10 or so in the 2.6 and another 5-10/12 in the 3.0 at a good pull

I now know of a 6.0 that is being built as a 2.6 truck, and a buddy of mine wants to build his CR Dodge as a 2.6, that or find another truck to start with. They will come I'm sure!

In our area 10 to 15 trucks just depends on other pulls going on in the area. if you go east there's alot of 2.6 trucks.

I now know of a 6.0 that is being built as a 2.6 truck, and a buddy of mine wants to build his CR Dodge as a 2.6, that or find another truck to start with. They will come I'm sure!

Funny part is when these rules were voted on the major concern was having enough trucks to fill the 2.6 class. Now you are talking about two more that are being built for the 2.6 class.

that is awesome i really want this class to be around here. i cant afford to jump up and i think a lot of people just need to make the jump to 2.6 and from the sound of it some are. im glad to hear that ryan hopefully they can come play this year or next year should be fun, i know i have plans:shake:

we dont have a 2.6 or 2.8 class...we have a local venue that runs a "Diesel powerfest" series which has a stock turbo class and a 2.8 turbo class, neither allow hanging weights, solid suspension. They run a 5 pull series with points, but its no sanctioned pull, and basically one step above a brush pull.

other than that we have the East Coast Pro Stock Diesel class which is a 3.0" class, and ITTPA which is unlimited charger.

Usually anywhere from 10-20 trucks in 2.6, as for 2.8/3.0 it's 1-2 actual trucks for the class and maybe 2-3 2.6 trucks jump up

-Michael

we dont have a 2.6 or 2.8 class...we have a local venue that runs a "Diesel powerfest" series which has a stock turbo class and a 2.8 turbo class, neither allow hanging weights, solid suspension. They run a 5 pull series with points, but its no sanctioned pull, and basically one step above a brush pull.

other than that we have the East Coast Pro Stock Diesel class which is a 3.0" class, and ITTPA which is unlimited charger.

That kinds sucks..

We have 16 points pulls. And several other good pulls each year, NADM sanctioned events. Then there is always a brush pull... If your into that kind of thing.

Back