How much Boost??

7.3 Strokin

I was wandering if any one could tell me if it is odd that i get 32 p.s.i of boost out of my 97 Stroke with a bully dog as the only chip. and why my friend only gets 20 p.s.i with his T.S. 140hp. flip switch. and he also has a 97 stroke. so im also wandering if something else may also be done to my truck that i dont know about.

7.3 Strokin said:
I was wandering if any one could tell me if it is odd that i get 32 p.s.i of boost out of my 97 Stroke with a bully dog as the only chip. and why my friend only gets 20 p.s.i with his T.S. 140hp. flip switch. and he also has a 97 stroke. so im also wandering if something else may also be done to my truck that i dont know about.

Need more information about both trucks, but your buddies truck may have a loose intake boot, his turbo could be shot... there's quite a few things that can be done to your truck, but like I said we need more information.

20psi is a little light on stock junks.... he might could be leaking somewhere...

well everything that I know of is exactly the same besides the two chips that we have. our intake is exatcly the same. but i will pull off his intake and check the fins and everything and see what kind of shape his turbo is in. but for the most part everything is the same. but im not sure exactly what my bully dog is it came with the truck when i bought it and it is not a flip switch.

That does seem a little high for your truck, was this at WOT? The only way i ever broke 30 was hammered down on the interstate, that was with DP F-5 on 40 i believe. Its fairly east to slam the 35 gauge after injectors lol.

Back