How Much?

Kman9090

Well guys it seem I have another injector issue! Last time I had an injector go out it cost me some serious money since it cracked the cylinder and beat the crap out of the head so I had to find a whole nother motor. Today I heard a wierd noise coming from my turbo on the way home and since it being dark i was able to see the exhaust well got home and shut it off and sure enough could smell diesel fuel real bad out the exhaust and a haze of thick white smoke after I shut it off. Just venturing to see what's you alls oponion if I can get out of this lucky this time. I am hoping just a new turbo and Injectors but we shall see. Just so happened my average with injectors are 60,000 miles.

Do you have a pressure relief valve in the system?

Currently we are pretty covered up on remans, but we have some new stuff we are working on for the CR injectors. At this time our leakage rates are lower than a brand new injector from Bosch by a pretty good percentage. Especially at higher pressures past 1000 bar.

These injectors did not go because of excessive pressure. To be honest if i had to guess I think a solenoid might of hung it open? The whole underside of my truck and tailgate and tires are covered in diesel fuel and motor oil? All this happened within a few miles with smarty on level 5 and no pressure what so ever and under 2200 rpms.

Sorry to hear man. It would make for a good Christmas present for Soup Nazi to take care of it for no charge huh?:hehe:

Back