How to get from dvd+rw to hard drive??

ovredosed96

Overdosed
Im trying to get pull footage from dvd+rw to hard drive.. must be missin something.. Any help??

try going to my computer and right clicking on the location of the dvdrw in the disc drive and explore it and should just bring up a window with individual files in it and you should be able to copy from there i believe its been so long since i have done it i am not 100% sure but i believe thats a way to do it there are some places out there that has free software to extract stuff like that from discs look into a couple programs i believe one is called "Handbrake" and another one should be called "AVS"

VOB to Avi

You need software that converts VOB to probably AVI or SWF. Unfortunetly windows movie maker won't do this. I found a great 30day trial video editing software at Ulead.com to capture DVD format (VOB) and then edit and then export out to a usable format (avi).

You can buy software that just does the coversion but there aren't many that are completely free without some overlay you can't remove until you purchase the demo.

Good luck!@! Hope this helps.

PIR Webmaster
Portland Raceway - Official Home Page - Events this week at PIR

Back