howdy from the sand

1bigass250

hey guys just checkin in from kuwait....it really kinda sucks here, I miss my truck and just found out it got broken into....they stole my dvd player that's it....and broke my window...found out Im gonna be a father of twins a month after I get home...kinda cool there, and the wife said I can finish my truck while Im here.....so Ill be ordering quite a few parts....anyone runs across a good deal on a set of used amp research steps for a 2000 cc superduty pm me please....

here's my list of things my truck already has
05 front end
08 fender vents
06 side steps
8" lift
24" rockstars
37" toyos
line of fire

heres my list of plans tell me what ya think
ram air style hood
08 mirrors
08 tailgate
08 door panels
05+dashboard if I can find one....
4.5" hangers
block in rear
crossover steering
resi shocks
custom black w/blue pearl paint
change interior carpet and seats to black leather
and amp research steps....

Keep your head down, and get home safe!

congrats on the twins

list looks good, going to keep you busy for a while

And most of all, thank you for your service!

Congrats on the twins. Sounds like you should have a pretty sweet truck when you're all done. Hopefully time flies for you over there, thanks for your service. :clap: :bow:

hey guys just checkin in from kuwait....it really kinda sucks here, I miss my truck and just found out it got broken into....they stole my dvd player that's it....and broke my window...found out Im gonna be a father of twins a month after I get home...kinda cool there, and the wife said I can finish my truck while Im here.....so Ill be ordering quite a few parts....anyone runs across a good deal on a set of used amp research steps for a 2000 cc superduty pm me please....

are you coming on into country or are you staying in kuwait......if for some reason you make it to FOB Cedar II, let me know, dinner at the pizza place is on me.....

Im staying in Kuwait, Im here for 5 1/2 more months....if you end up comin back here dinner at this pizza place is on me.

Back