Hp Estimate

6cummins

My buddy has a 06.. Just curious how much power yall think he is making. He has the 6 gunner system with the pda module, 4inch mbrp and a airaid intake system.. What kind numbers you think he is pushin?

there was someone over on dieselplace that dynoed a banks PDA setup, might look over there in the competition section

Pretty bad when a Predator 120 makes 435 at the wheels on an LBZ. Dosent say much for Banks for more than twice the price.

My edge with hot mode unlocked and an 8 inch lift to slow me down was about even with my buddies stock height with the banks power pda turned all the way up. I since got rid of the edge and am running a PPE Hot+2, which retails not much more than the banks setup, and the PPE pulls twice as hard as the edge ever did. Banks is a pretty tame tuner for the money. If your looking for big power in a tune, ppe or efi live is definitely the way to go.

my buddy has an 06 lbz with 6in lift and 35s he had 4" exhaust, k and n intake, and banks 6 gun with speed loader and pda and dynoed 445 to rear wheels. he did it on TNT diesel performance dynojet

im not a fan of gail banks. i dont think his tunes are very good. go with ppe or efilive

my buddy has an 06 lbz with 6in lift and 35s he had 4" exhaust, k and n intake, and banks 6 gun with speed loader and pda and dynoed 445 to rear wheels. he did it on TNT diesel performance dynojet
thats vey impressive for a banks six gun....corrected or uncorrected??

Back