Hp Estimates

Smkhzrd

Hey guy's going to dyno in 2 weeks. What u guys think i am at...i am pushing like 65psi.....

Thx Aaron

you basically just introduced yourself as a douchebag to everybody. probably not the best thing to ask on here

Alrighty... thought i ask a simple question???? No need to get touchy.
Was just curious to get others opinions/there knowledge?

Sweet i dynoed with stock turbo and stock injectors at 418/888... So i am hoping to be pushing the 600 area lol

oh ya i know...was hoping to give u all info i can so u can make ur best guesses.... Thanx for all and any input guys

What size s400? There is alot more info needed to make a good estimate

You will make somewhere between 1 and 1000hp, let us know how you do when you actually run on the dyno...

You will make somewhere between 1 and 1000hp, let us know how you do when you actually run on the dyno...

Well, I'm sure the smarty on #9. so 230hp. Then we have the 200hp tips. So 430. wicked rates his turbos probably at 800hp. so that's 1230. Plus the oem power of 325 so 1555?

1555hp.

That's my guess

Well, I'm sure the smarty on #9. so 230hp. Then we have the 200hp tips. So 430. wicked rates his turbos probably at 800hp. so that's 1230. Plus the oem power of 325 so 1555?

1555hp.

That's my guess

Way off! You didnt even add the mp8 or exhaust

lol ya then booom no more truck...the S400 74/96/1.32 any other info u guys need? Got some 35inch tires..

Calm down buddy....Don't get panties in a twist. I am excited to see all my work pay off and seeing what she does. So i was hoping to get ur guys experience with these set ups and what they put down. So thanx to all the guys who gave guesses and i will let all know how she does on dyno.

Back