Hp with stock HO (245) injectors. 160 pump,

Levi_plummer

Hey guys, i am buying a P-pumped 01 six speed for a daily driver tow rig. The factory injectors have been reset to P-Pump pop pressure. I want the most hp i can get with my stock injectors and a 60mm hx35 hybrid and i will be using a 160hp pump with 4ks, rack plug and 191 dv's.. I will slide the plate accordingly if it is too much fuel from the pump. Could i get 400hp with stock HO VP injectors? Any help is appreciated.. Thanks!

I have a similar setup except Colt Cam stage 3, stock hx35, and 7x0.010 injectors from Weston. I dyno'd 518/1131. I don't know if I recommend my setup, but it's what I have.

[ame="http://s29.photobucket.com/user/blu_by_u/media/CraigPurvisDynoSheet-forum.jpg.html"]CraigPurvisDynoSheet-forum.jpg Photo by blu_by_u | Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:
I believe stock ho injectors are 7x.0075. As cheap as vp injectors are now it's not really worth fighting with the stockers.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I would agree, just get bigger injectors and be done with it.

Maybe it was just coincidence, but I got a lot of broken lines until I got rid of my stock injectors.

This truck is on i beleive its third set of lines.. Do you think having the pump ballanced would help my lines live?

i think the biggest help is adding more line clamps and even some rubber hose to help dampen vibrations

Okay i will keep that in mind.. If i remember right this go around they put mild steel lines on buy im not sure the I.D. Of them. What injectors would you all recomend for decent fuel economy and DD in mine.

7x.010's are a good medium size injector and can be kept clean. Depending on your driving, mileage won't suffer unless you go huge, I have 7x.014's and still get high teens if I drive like an adult.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Back