HPOP pumps

i got a rebuilt 17* pump for around $600 from international if that helps for pricing

Remans have been going in the 400 dollar range from the dealers.

varies with each truck... mine was still able to hold steady at around 2800-2900 psi after 225k miles in my truck and the 20k before that with stage II injectors...
my new 17* HPOP can hold well over 3k psi at WOT now... my old HPOP was not in terrible shape but could've been in better shape.. if you can get a gauge to check HPOP pressure then hook it up, it should read anywhere between i'd say 600-800psi at idle once it's warmed up and at WOT it'll spike up over 3k then it'll settle, once it settles down is the psi that your HPOP is capable of holding and that's the number you want to read...
below 2400 is a terrible HPOP
2400-2800 is not so bad but recommended to change if going to bigger injectors...
2800-3k is in good shape and can support slightly larger injectors like stage Is or IIs, but will throw a CEL
3k+ your HPOP is in great shape and will support stage IIs and probably hybrids without throwing a CEL

how long do they usually last before a rebuild is needed

Just make sure you really need the pump before you swap it. Since nothing is "new" anymore, some of the remans are worse off than what you are taking off. I got a call from Wrongway a few months back. He had to try 3 pumps before he got one that worked. And they were from the Ford dealer.

How good are the adreniline pumps from the diesel site? Do you have any ideas on where i can get a good pump at not such a high price?

I would take a look at the new stealth stage 1 single hpop. They are NOT just a modified stocker, its a whole new setup. They bolt in the factory location and work very well.

I would take a look at the new stealth stage 1 single hpop. They are NOT just a modified stocker, its a whole new setup. They bolt in the factory location and work very well.

i was looking at those but there still a little expensive. thats why i was looking at the adrenaline pump its like half the price of the stealth pump

Back