hpop

Bruno2

I installed my wildman chip for the first time last weekend. I finally got around 5k on the new rebuild and I feel safe putting my foot in it now. I turned it up on street race the highest setting and wasnt really impressed with what results I got . I am still running the 15 deg hpop though. The truck didnt feel much stronger than it did running stock with my stg II's and d66. I ran it pretty strong getting on the hwy this morning and it set the cel light. I assume the cel was from oil starved inj's. I am really hoping that the lack of oil is why I am having a lack of performance. Then again my fuel pressure gauge took a big chit on me and I dont have any idea what kind of fuel pressure Im running right now. I had it set at 60psi and I havent touched it. When I raised the hood to adjust it was reading 43psi. I cranked the adjustment screw around 3-4 rotations and the pressure didnt change . So I dont know if I increased it or decreased it and I have no idea how much I changed it whichever way I turned it.

I loved the adrenaline on my 7.3 no more cel and better starts. But after i bought it i found a cheaper alternative. Not sure if theyre a sponsor so ill pm.

Back