I I 64/71/12 trade for 60-62mm

dieseldoc09

I have a 64/71/12 by Industrial Injection with about 15k miles on it that I am interested in trading for a slightly smaller charger. I am making a compound setup with a hx60 and would like a slightly smaller secondary to make it more tow friendly. Let me know what you have.

I have a 62/71 that I would swap front cover and centers with you. You keep your 12 housing and I'd keep the 13. It has a polished 3rd gen outlet cover. It would be fine if yours isn't polished if you tossed in a little.

Last edited:
Broaner I am very interested in this. Mine has the second Gen outlet so will you want my elbow as well? What do you have in mind to compensate for my unpolished cover? I am able to polish it if you would prefer.

Also who's turbo is your 62? And what kind of shape is it in? How many miles? Sorry it took me a couple of days to get back to you. I have been in the hospital with a family member

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Tapatalk

Wait, your in Madison? haha! K the 2nd gen cover complicates it because mine goes in a twin set and its very tight between primary and alternator. Lemme think about this for a bit.

Mine is an HTT version but really they're all the same.

Okay sounds good. And yeah I see you are in Madison too. I actually live out in Barneveld about 30 minutes west of Madisin

Wait, your in Madison? haha! K the 2nd gen cover complicates it because mine goes in a twin set and its very tight between primary and alternator. Lemme think about this for a bit.

Mine is an HTT version but really they're all the same.
Hey Broaner I sent you a pm

I think I am going to get a different comp wheel and cover from Engineered Diesel instead but thank you for the offer

Back