i need 1 injector......

cbyron

anyone have a single stock injector (working) laying around i could really use it.....ford dealer wants 800 bones to replace one injector and a couple o-rings.

If you can beat tadd on the ebay they always have them there....I have 3 sets of injectors but need them for cores.

EBAY

just checked e-bay 125 buy it now.......but i dont trust e-bay bad stuff always happens to me

cbyron said:
just checked e-bay 125 buy it now.......but i dont trust e-bay bad stuff always happens to me

TAdd buys these all the time....All you need after that is a t40 long torx bit and the way you go...Injectors are actually easy to do. I have done them a couple of times in fact tonight I was reinstalling my injectors. Just remember to use a qtip to get the oil out of the injector screw hole wo you dont hydrolock the bolts..

If you have not got one yet, I have one nib I will sell ya for 150. I need your core tho.

my brother gets holt caterpillar discounts at the ford house b/c they buy so many service trucks. No cores needed and a brand new injectors cost $200...if you can't find a better deal let me know via pm and I'll set you up..

Back