I need an old priest and a young priest....

locks

Amish talked to my bud at the stealer, he wanted to know if you had a aftermarket alarm system as they sometimes mess with the locks. Also said body controller my be going bad. On 03 you would have to replace the cluster, that is where body controller is.

Amish Elegance said:
Other one is home in the drawer with maybe 10 clicks on it.

Thanks for the idea. Keep em comin!

Or so you think:poke::evil

hey Amish take the one that you carry with you all the time and swap it out with the one in your drawer, it could be a electrical short in the fob that you use all the time. make sure that you leave the one in the drawer without the battery see if that helps. and you can also unhook the batteries and let everything clear out of the system.

Thanks Aircop. Nope, no alarm besides the factory one. The body controller is inside the cluster? Where? That whole truck is a cluster F! :hehe: I've tied garlic cloves around the mirror to ensure no more evil spirits abide. LOL

Leonard, I was headed along those lines you just stated... trying to isolate this demon.

If that doesn't work, I'll need one of you old timers to come join SKYNRD and shout repeatedly, "The power of Cummins compels you! The power of Cummins compels you!" While holding a factory service manual.

don't forget holding up the cummins "C" and splashing it with diesel fuel. or we could break out all the stops and use one of those catholic(sp?) things that they swing back and forth with some lite diesel fuel that would get some good black diesel smoke around it to scare the demon away!

you know we could splash it with gasoline ( purified diesel lol) that might scare away the demon.

aircop said:
Instrument cluster.

I was afraid thats the one you meant. I've got to take it out anyway, one of the bulbs behind the speedo is out. Been putting it off for a month now. Time to get the saw and hammer...

Update:
Used remote is disabled. Unused remote is the only one in service with new batteries.

We'll see if the gremlin comes back tonight. Not too worried about the truck here at the house. I've got 320 lbs of dog (2 dogs), a possessed cat (bet that bastard has something to do with this), and my wife can cover me with the .45 while I beat intruders to death with my horse whip. Don't be frontin' with Amish. ... yo.

SKYNYRD, Gas is duh debil!:hehe:

Back