I Pulled last night...

Cummins Driver

THE Cummins Driver
Pulled in valet mode weighing in at 6150 pounds in an 8500lb class:hehe: No blocks, left it in 1st gear, and my hitch wasnt even 26". I didnt think 158 feet was horrible for thatLOL

Well, to say the least, I wasnt planning on pullingLOL

Josh(teddy bear) runs the points series with a local pulling organization, and last night was the points ceremony and the final pull. Josh was 2nd in points, but his truck is broke, and he couldnt pull at the final pull. Well, the way it is set up, you get 5 points just for hooking to the sled. And then they award so many point on top of those 5 if you get 1st, 2nd or 3rd. They will also let you substitute a truck and driver one time for the year. Josh had a boy that was just a few points behind him, and if Josh didnt pull,then the other boy was going to beat Josh in points. But, even if Josh pulled, if the other boy placed 1st or 2nd, Josh still would of gotten 3rd. So anyways, I told him id hook my truck just for his 5 points so maybe he could pull of 2nd place. Well, the other boy didnt place, so Josh got 2nd in overall points along with a trophy almost as tall as me and $100:hehe:

All i had to do was move the sled, but i didnt want to look like a complete dummy, so I figured id see what it would do in valet mode(probably 250hp). If i would have known i was gonna pull, i probably would have put my blocks, and weight in and ran in full power, but i really didnt wanna hurt the tranny, so I just ran it how it was. It was fun either way

I was turning 3200rpm down the track because i was spinning, and EGT's settled in about 1300*. Usually i shift to 2nd in full power, but i held it to 1st last night.

I think i may have someone with video, and im trying to get it

Cound be an evil pulling class

Has anyone ever thought of a pulling class like this. Or does it already exist?

7500# limit.

Street Legal Trucks

Twin turbos ( no limit in size)

Diesel Only (no water meth or nitrous)

And the usual safety stuff

I bet this would be one extremely competitive class!!!!!

Kinda like the AMA SX Lights class for Truck Pulling

Back