Idea

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
Eric's post about the volunteer section gave me an idea. Seems like there are a lot of new sponsors (and old ones) on here who would probably like to get there name out there more. There's also a lot of people joining the ranks of pro-mod and pro-street as of late.

How about a section for sponsors who are looking for exposure and racers who are looking for sponsors?

Could help eliminate some of the cold calls, give some introductions, and racers could give an idea of what they are looking for while sponsors could give an idea of what kind of exposure they are looking for.

Like I said, it'd be primarily to start introductions and such. All details, of course, would be done in private.

I figure this would be the best site to do it on since most of the racers seem to hang out here.

Just a suggestion to add to this already magnificent site! :D

Last edited:
If there are willing sponsors out there for us this would be a sweet idea for sponsors and us racers that need them!

Me likey! I'm interested.

danny this wouldnt have anything to do with " now seeking sponsors for 07' " would it. lol if anyone deserves sponsors it's you!! just show them the perfect tree slip. .000 rules. ive never come close.

Back