Important: Power Hungry Performance

Groovy Chick

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Thanks for taking the time to read this! While we were at TS Performance's event in Bowling Green, one of our laptops was stolen while we were at the Ramada Inn on Scottville Road. We can't say too much at this point, but we are offering a generous award for its return.

Please know that we truly don't think that any other "diesel guys" took it -- there were lots of us staying at the Ramada; we think that it may have been one of the locals, and we're just hoping that someone saw or heard something that could lead to its return.

The computer was in a black, rolling laptop case, and it had Bill Cohron's business card in it.

Thank you for reading this and getting the word out!

Blessings,
Corey
Mrs. Power Hungry Performance

I'm sorry to hear about the theft. I have to agree with you that the people involved the the diesel world seem to be a good bunch of people. I forgot to put my tailgait up at Beech Bend which left my tool box, battery charger, and other misc stuff laying in the open for all to see and no one touched it. Makes you feel good about this sport.

We had the waitress tell us that someone had just been shot there and she was jumped walking to her car ( she now carries a knife on her side) both with 2 weeks of us all staying there. Good luck with your computer, wish I had some encouraging info. Too bad the police werent busy looking into those type's of things rather than threatening everyone, banishing us to our rooms and arresting people.

Back