In Cab Pulling Video Cynthiana, KY 7-16-10 - Josh "TeddyBear" Land in The Crippler

What you can't see in the video is that I have another control that is hooked to the throttle pedal. Its a metal rod that me and eric (cummins driver) made a few years ago. Its literally a piece of 1 inch metal pipe with a welded on 90° handle. It has a steel garage door cable that runs through the inside of the handle and makes a loop that comes out of the end of the rod. The loop slides around the pedal and I cinch it up so it grabs tightly around the pedal. Sounds pretty primitive, but its simple and it works.

Just need to get a little air cylinder to run your shifter. Something like they use on motorcycles..

I was looking into this stuff to run brakes on our tractor ran off potentiometer switches, but never really got to deep

Great video teddybear and amazing truck. I wish I could have even got close that night. You wanna sell your 4.88 stuff? Thanks man

Sweet truck man. I wish I could have done better that night. You wanna sell the 4.88 stuff?

okay would you wanna sell it. I jus gotta start to get some gears bad lol

Back