Industrial Injection Super Phat Shaft 66

This is a used turbo , but when i pulled it off it had 0 end play in it while oil was still in the bearings. While i was running this turbo I NEVER shut it down hot, my turbo timer was always set for 8 minutes before the truck would turn off. I also have the 4 inch HX40 down pipe for this turbo. I had it on my 2003 CR but it will fit any year of CR. The turbo brand new is $1850 plus the HX40 down pipe is another $180. Im asking for $1500 or best offer for both turbo and down pipe. If you have ANY questions at all feel free to call me. The phone is the BEST way to get in touch with me. If you dont want to call feel free to PM me or post on this thread. Thanks

-JD
Owner
Lone Star Auto &
Diesel Specialties
(979)-777-7749

Sale is pending. If you are interested feel free to let me know and i will start a list of first come first served on it and i will also let everyone know if or when it is sold. Thanks.
-JD

What is the big diff between this tbo and the silver bullet? Was this a daily driver? What kind of temps were seen on highway and boost?

Yes it was a daily driven turbo. It has around 60,000 miles on it. i have one of my customers running the same turbo on his 2006 QC short bed 4x4. He has stock injectors and injection pump with a FASS 150/150 replacing his stock lift pump. He also is running 35x13.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers. The ONLY chip he is running is a Dr. Performance box he got from me after selling his programmer. he is averaging 22-26 MPG with his set up. The SPS 66 has a 71mm exhaust wheel and i believe (not for sure) that it also has a 12 cm exhaust housing. the Silver Bullet has a larger exhaust wheel (74mm) and a 14cm exhaust housing. As far as temps go it really depends on your mods. While running my 90HP Industrial Injection injectors and my Edge Juice/Attitude on level 1 I would usually see temps around 800-1000 degrees unloaded. With a load of total weight of 10-12000 pounds i would see around 1150-1250 degrees. This turbo is in excellent working condition and when I took it off the truck it had ZERO end play while it still had oil in it. i replaced it because it wasnt a big enough turbo for my new set up on my truck , not because i had any problems with it. The truck was never shut down hot, i had an eight minute time set on my cool down timer to ensure that the temps were ALWAYS as low as possible before it was turned off. I hope this has answered any questions. If not please feel free to ask more. Thanks

-JD

Back