Industrial oil pan

seriousdiesel

Does anyone know if the larger industrial oil pan will fit in the 94-98 trucks with the sump to the rear without modifying the crossmember?

I think it will hit the axle because the industrial pan sump is longer (front to back) than the stock one. (I'm assuming the truck in question is 4wd.)

It is 4x4. Why not? Its a puller, more oil means cooler oil. I also have 2 industrial pans in my parts pile and I don't have a regular pan that is in good shape. It sure cant hurt.

No it will not clear the axle if you put weight on the front end. I had a friend try it and it did'nt work at all. I mean it worked with out weight on the truck. but when he put weight on it ,the axle hit the pan and put a hole in it.

tell me more about this pan...

It'll clear my axle, and I'm looking for the extra capacity, let me know if you're looking to get rid of it.

Does anyone know if the larger industrial oil pan will fit in the 94-98 trucks with the sump to the rear without modifying the crossmember?

I thought we tried that on mine a few years back. We had to pull it back out cuz it wouldn't clear.

Back