Indy Results

RascalMafia

heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
Anyone got anything? I saw Dex's truck took 2nd in 12.0 index, but that's all I've got.

I saw this Facebook buts only qualifying
b612aa4b67bc04ba02b0390d5bd56327.jpg

Very disappointing event from a spectators perspective.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

The pull had no viewing area. That was only bad thing I seen.

Didn't announce who was pulling or their distance.

$25 is an ok price for a diesel enthusiast but it isnt going to get asses in the seats.

When two trucks in a class have a bye. Pair both trucks together for their dam bye runs.

Half hour between rounds is fine. When the announcer is calling guys to get in their trucks 50 minutes later that is getting a bit ridiculous.

Two very big events in the diesel industry are indy and ts we couldn't have filled the stands of a high school football field with the spectators between the two combined.

Hate to ***** so hard just getting old driving 2+ hours to spend a chit load of money to see a cluster. I go to a lot of different racing events every year between sprints, stock dirt cars, nhra, ihra, nascar, and diesel events. Diesel is my favorite to attend but I honestly can't think of a reason why.

If we all want the sport to grow it starts with getting people to the track. Both watching and competing. Saturday was not an example of either. Before you guys all rip my azz realize I am trying to be constructive and all I heard around me all day was complaining in the stands. I don't have all the answers but those are some things I've seen.

You guys should have gone to Tomah instead. Well over 100,000 people for the event and they've run through 450 hooks through five sessions so far. Only delays have been due to weather and from both a competitor and spectator stand point NTPA is great to be associated with.

$25 is an ok price for a diesel enthusiast but it isnt going to get asses in the seats.

When two trucks in a class have a bye. Pair both trucks together for their dam bye runs.

Half hour between rounds is fine. When the announcer is calling guys to get in their trucks 50 minutes later that is getting a bit ridiculous.

Two very big events in the diesel industry are indy and ts we couldn't have filled the stands of a high school football field with the spectators between the two combined.

Hate to ***** so hard just getting old driving 2+ hours to spend a chit load of money to see a cluster. I go to a lot of different racing events every year between sprints, stock dirt cars, nhra, ihra, nascar, and diesel events. Diesel is my favorite to attend but I honestly can't think of a reason why.

If we all want the sport to grow it starts with getting people to the track. Both watching and competing. Saturday was not an example of either. Before you guys all rip my azz realize I am trying to be constructive and all I heard around me all day was complaining in the stands. I don't have all the answers but those are some things I've seen.

Hopefully promoters are seeing the results of scheduling an event the same day as another diesel organizations event. Competitors, spectators, and the sport in general suffers. I understand if on opposite sides of the country but not in the same general area.

Back