initial start up

6spd

Almost got truck back together, ran into a problem, did the 2nd gen manifold swap got an hx40 down pipe and clamp and the clamp wont fit over the turbo what am i not doing right? Also i started it to see if it would run and the idle never really smoothed out. How long should it take to smooth out? I shut it off after about 20-40 seconds of running because didnt want anything to tear up. It would ramp up to 1700 and back down to 1100, i replaced lift pump injectors, and added cp3, and new turbo.
Thanks

Was the 475 cut to fit the HX40 flange on the downpipe? The 475 uses a different flange. I cut the 40 flange off and put the right one on when I did mine.

O well that must be my problem didnt know that thanks

Cut the 40 flange off the downpipe I mean, any heavy truck shop should be able to get you a flange and clamp that will work with the 475.

Anyone know why the truck would do that? It will start idle good for a second and ramp up and down and the smoke hasnt cleared up yet?

Yes several

p0462: fuel sensor low imput
p0463: fuel sensor high input
p0606 pcm processor fault
P2607:intake air heat relay 2
P0628: lift pump i believe
P0341:Cam sensor
P2509: I thjink has to do with ecm pcm

The truck was fine before the build, batteries have been sitting for few months. Think new batteries would help?
Like stated above had injectors out, new lift pump, new turbo, another cp3

Also the local truck shop didn have what i needed

Also figured out tonight oil is coming out of my exhaust.:doh:

Back