Injection lines

roachie

Taco Master
Ive never seen how the ends are installed on them, and have a build coming up that may need a really custom set. So, does anyone know how it is done?

First you find the size you like.(73's for mine) Then you slide a cap on, then a sleeve, then it goes into a crimping too. to make the end that hits the injection pump & injector tube.

Ill ask the guy about the tool

Last edited:
Let me know please, I'm interested in where to get that tool.

You couldn't buy a straight set and bend them how you need?

CDS will sell you any length straight line with any fittings.

Exergy will sell you any length CR line that you need.

You couldn't buy a straight set and bend them how you need?

The set i made were bent by hand starting with straight tubes, I had a factory bent pc. then copied it.
I used a miniature anvil looking thing that helped me make the bends. Getting the length the same on all tubes is important.

I will let you know the crimping tools name on monday. Sorry for the delay

Roachie, the tool is called a lineswedge. Hartridge makes it, the tool says made in england. it is air powered.

Watching. Woukd be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you need a set that is shaped differently than stock lines, start out my making a set out of brake line. Cheap and easy to bend, when you're happy with the way they fit, copy them.

Most bending tools can't get a tight bend real close to the end of the line with the nut and end on it. Keep this in mind while making you patterns, and bend your patterns accordingly.

Back