injection pump

green_head

Just like it says. Who do you think makes the best 13mm or 14 mm injection pump. some feed back why on your answer would be appreciated. thanks in advance

Oh yea for a 2.8 application

Any application, my vote is for Harts!! Very fast delivering pump with more fuel than you will ever need. In house engine dyno to do tons of testing. They run their 13mm pump on 2000+ hp engines on some of the best tractors out there. And lets face it, were using tractor technology.

Harts does some nice pumps we got one on my buddies pro tractor it wasnt cheap but it will flow a good amount of fuel.

didnt we discuss not to tell any one about them

:what: Depends who you are haha!! I look at it like this. Every one of us has access to each and every thing out there. Except for the stuff banks uses on their own stuff. It comes down to, if you have the money to buy it. There are so many "special" parts to making them run. None of us have identical set ups.

Haven't had any luck getting Harts to return phone calls,Wanted one of their good "A" pumps for a lim-pro tractor we built for a fellow and some injectors for a truck.

Eric

Back