Injector advice

porschecoyote

Looking for some advise on injectors for motor build
My goal is 600 to 650 hp I want low egt and low smoke it will be used to tow 5k it is in a 97 4x4 with auto

I am leaning toward ddp's was told to go with 4's but seems like allot of fuel for hp goal perhaps 2's or 3's would be better?

Originally was planning on making big hp truck but plans have changed and really looking to have good overbuilt daily driver

Engine will have 12v industrial block new hone
new Mahly 20 over pistons
girdle
O balanced factory crank and rods
new bearings and gasket kit
o ringed 12v head full port and polish and match port intake and exhaust
stock valves new seats heavy springs
Full custom runner intake with grid heater
schied street cam
PDR hx40 over PDR HT3B twin turbo
steel .120 fuel lines bent for runner intake
ATS 3pc exhaust manifold
fluid Damper
Arp studs
180 pump built and benched by dpi 410 cc 4k guv set at 16 deg

you definitely dont need a girdle, .120 lines, a full runner intake, or a full port job. towing and trying to build hp with a 12v dont chive.

i would'nt try towing with anything more than 5x12 and 181's

I would suggest smaller lines in stainless, more delivery valve, and more timing.

I realize I don't need most of the above mentioned but its on there and finished I am burnt out on chasing big hp i really just need truck to run and support what I have already purchased.

Smokem what timing do you suggests Seth set it at 16 just for drivability and starting with huge lines and cold wx of Colorado

Best bet is to get some seat time with it how you have listed, then make a decision where you want to go. My point is I am thinking you will need a bit more fuel/timing to make your power goal with a mild injector, but I really think you are going to regret those lines.

Back