injector nozzles, p-pump, fuel plate and turbo....

countryboy15

i have a 1994 2500 12 valve cummins, im looking to put new injector nozzles, would like to know a good company to go through or to jus have them machined, also looking to put a p-pump on to push a little more fuel but would i need the new injector nozzles before i do this? and as far as the fuel plate goes should i pull it out and grind it to a zero or just leave it out completley? please leave some input to help me out thanks

You want to ppump a truck that comes with one from the factory? Your to stupid to insult.

You want to ppump a truck that comes with one from the factory? Your too stupid to insult.

Hmm, kind of ironic the insulter uses in correct grammar to the insultee about intelligence... LOL

are you sure its a 94 and not a 93? If its a flat nose than 93 with VE, 94 PPUMPED ALREADY FOOL!

well im a first time cummins owner and thats just what i was told i should do but evidently i was told wrong, im on here to get input from experienced cummins owners not trying to be stupid just trying to learn..........

I was thinking maybe he just mistyped 94 instead of 93? :what:

Maybe the person who was talking to him was misinformed or just thought incorrectly and assumed his 94 had a VE pump.

Anyways :welcome: Countryboy15 your 94 Cummins does in fact have a P-pump on it. 5spd would be a 175HP rated pump, auto would be a 160HP rated pump

Check with Jamie @ CumminsPerformanceParts.com for nozzels or full injectors for your truck.

Last edited:
No offense rook but this isn't really a newbie site. Its the site where the intelligent folks came to after telling the other sites to get bent LOL. Spend some time searching before asking questions. Chances are good its been answered before. If you can't find it then its safe to post without fear of getting called a ratard.

No offense rook but this isn't really a newbie site. Its the site where the intelligent folks came to after telling the other sites to get bent LOL. Spend some time searching before asking questions. Chances are good its been answered before. If you can't find it then its safe to post without fear of getting called a ratard.

Maybe a stupid question.... What is a ratard???? :shake: I searched....

Last edited:
thanks got smoke for the welcome and ok ill check it out for the nozzles and injectors if i were to put diffferent injectors in wht would you recoment for size? and fuel plate any thoughts?

Back