Injector size ?

flcrawler

I am trying to decide between 150s or 200 from rcp since his are on sale. I plan to run stock/475 or ht3b with 4gsk,191 or 024 dv and normal pump mods. Just a street dd truck should I stay on the cleaner side with the 150s or get the 200s and have room to grow?

Go with the 200's... you'll have plenty of air to clean them up with the right plate/afc combo. Mine are bigger than that and I run a single s400 and can still drive it clean on the street.

I would like to be in the 600 range, not dead set on a number just a good runner. I just didn't want to get to big and have to pedal it every red light so not to be the one with the cloud.In the sence I don't want to buy again if 150s are to not enough for twins.

I have a set of his 7x.010s with lift and there is enough fuel there for 700+. I think he said the 7x010s are the 150s.I made 720 with the stuff in my sig and they run clean.

I have ddp comps, and am planning on starting the swap really soon. How different will these be with a p pump? planning on going with a benched 180. Am I better off to get something smaller to dd and keep these for competition? Sorry to hijack

Ive ran several different sets. Running Mach 4s (150hp) now and they are nice but 8 hole 200s were my favorite!

I ended up ordering the 200s which are 7x12. Hopefully it is not to smokey untill I can get my twin piping built.

cant go wrong with rcp! thought the 7x.012s were supposed to be 240s? maybe thats just the late night taking over. any pop press. change?

He said thay seem to act better with the pop psi high. CL2000 were are your's set at?

7x12 are 200 or 240 depending on lift
Chad yours are 7x10 with lift making them a 200 also the 200's are my best sellers for sure for the p pump trucks

Sorry for any typos on the phone

Back